Sunday 11 September 2016

3 Ingredient Chocolate Mousse

3 Ingredient Chocolate Mousse

While I like to eat healthy and nourish my body, I oftern find myself craving chocolate. I would say chocolate is on my mind about 90% of the time. That's probably not normal... Luckily, creating healthy recipes is on my mind the other 10% of the time.



Lets face it most of the time we crave the sweet stuff when we are tired, stressed and just want a quick sugar fix. So I came up with a quick and easy chocolate mousse to satisfy those chocolate cravings while also providing your body with some good fats, fiber and antioxidants.



Ingredients:
1 Large Avocado
2tbs Raw Organic Cacao (this stuff also enhances your mood!)
1.5 tbs Rice Malt Syrup

Method:
Place all ingredients in a bowl, grab a hand held blender and lightly blend until mixed, increase blender speed and whip until light and fluffy!

Told you it was easy ;) grab a spoon and love your chocolate and your body.

This can be stored in the fridge for a few days.



No comments:

Post a Comment